PROPULSION: Twin Marine Power 6.0V gasoline engines with ZF 63-145 marine gears and
Ultra Jet #251H water jets
ENGINE ALARMS: high temperature, low lube oil, low water level
(1) 2 ½ lb.
(1) 5lb. dry chemical (gauges in the green)
(1) BEP Marine gas fume detector,
(1) First Alert CO2 alarm
(1) engine room
(3) 12V D/C Rule #2000 GPH
GENERAL AND ARRANGEMENT:
This is a welded aluminum of apparent good and adequate scantlings by Bay Welding at Homer. The vessel has one deck, one mast, curved stem, hard chine, transom stern, cabin aft, fish holds midships, open work deck forward.
The self-bailing foredeck is surrounded by 28” – 37” bulwarks and contains a bow mounted hydraulic driven bow roller with net wash, next aft a Freeman flush deck aluminum hatch to the forward compartment containing the potable water tank, next aft a Kinematics aluminum net reel with levelwind and Twister hydraulic drive on 14’ fore/aft aluminum slide rails, next aft six hatches to individual fish holds fit with aluminum covers, to port forward a steering station with helm, engine controls, depth sounder and hydraulic operating station.
The cabin is entered by an aluminum door from midships forward and contains from starboard forward the galley messing table with fore/aft seating, next aft a longitudinal single berth, midships two single tiered berths, from port forward the main operating station with seat, helm, full engine controls, gauges, instruments and various electronics, next aft the galley area with countertop and cupboard spaces, single basin stainless steel sink, Norcold 100V A/C and propane powered refrigerator freezer and Wedgewood Vision three burner propane fired range, next aft an enclosed head. The cabin overhead is fit with a 62” X 41” hatch with single aluminum cover for engine removal. The cabin sole is fit with removable hatches for engine room access. The stern is fit with a 2 ¾” aluminum pipe water jet guard. A 10 gallon aluminum propane cylinder is secured at the aft cabin bulkhead.
The vessel interior is finished with a painted aluminum sole, wood paneled overhead, carpeted bulkheads and Diamond Sea Glaze aluminum framed windows
(4) survival suits, (1) life ring with retrieval line,
(1) USCG approved marine flare kit (due 5/2016),
(1) First Aid kit.
GROUND TACKLE/DECK GEAR:
(1) 33lb. Claw anchor with 3/8” galvanized chain and ½” Spectra line,
(1) Kinematics 12” X 28” hydraulic driven net roller with live fairleads,
(1) 46” X 37” Kinematics hydraulic driven net reel with levelwind and Twister hydraulic drive,
(6) 12” cast aluminum mooring cleats.
PROPULSION & ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT:
MAKE: Marine Power (GM block)
MODEL: S6.0V FUEL: gasoline
SERIAL NUMBERS: Port -61254, Starboard – 61248
HORSEPOWER (each): 375 @ 4800 RPM
TOTAL: 750 HOURS: Port -280, Starboard –280 (indicated by meters)
COOLING: heat exchanged
EXHAUST: wet via transom
MARINE GEAR MAKE: ZF
MODEL: 63 – 1.45 RATIO: 1.26:1
WATERJETS: Ultra Jet
(2) Cessna #277 pumps direct driven via short jackshafts and electric actuated clutches, 30 gallon aluminum reservoir.
STARTING SYSTEM: 12 volt
FUEL SHUTOFFS AT ENGINES: YES
ENGINE ROOM VENTILATION:
(1) 12V D/C blower
ALARMS: high temperature, low lube oil, low water level
CLUTCH & THROTTLE CONTROLS:
Cobalt enclosed cable,
Sea Star hydraulic,
(1) Dickinson Newport propane fired cabin heater,
(1) set Electro-Tab electro-hydraulic trim tabs,
(1) 12V D/C Jabsco oil changing pump,
(1) Heater Craft engine heat cabin heater,
(1) hydraulic driven Pacer 2” X 2” centrifugal net wash pump.
NUMBER OF TANKS: one
LOCATION: forward in engine room
FILTERS: (2) Racor #900FH
TOTAL CAPACITY: 375 gallons
SHUTOFF VALVES AT TANKS: YES
FUEL FEED LINES: neoprene hose
FILL CONNECTIONS: flush deck
FLAME SCREENS: YES
NUMBER OF TANKS: one
LOCATION: forward compartment
TOTAL CAPACITY: 25 gallons
WATER HEATER: NONE
PUMP: (1) 12V D/C Flow Jet
AUXILIARY GENERATOR SETS: NONE
(1) Xantrex #1800 watt inverter/40 AMP charger
(4) 12 volt heavy duty batteries (2 stating, 2 house), fit with
(2) Blue Seas battery disconnect switches, secured in acid resistant trays with covers,
charged by engine alternator or by 40 AMP Xantrex charger (listed above)
DISTRIBUTION, WIRING & OVERLOAD PROTECTION:
Marine wiring, fuse panel and circuit breaker distribution,
(1) Marinco 30 AMP/125V A/C shore power receptacle, very good condition.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION:
(1) Icom #IC-504 VHF-FM,
(1) Vertex Standard private band FM
(1) Garmin #4210 color LCD
(1) Eagle Cuda #300 LCD,
(1) Lowrance #X4 LCD
(1) 2 1/2” Ritchie magnetic bubble
(2) 12V D/C sealed beam decklights,
(2) 6 bulb 12 volt LED style decklights,
(1) 20 bulb 12 volt LED style decklight,
(1) 12 volt windscreen wiper.
NAVIGATION LIGHTS: for type
(1) Alpine #CDA105 stereo with
(2) Alpine “R” flush mounted speakers,
(2) Pyramid Marine box speakers (foredeck),
(1) 12V D/C Guest cabin fan.
Vessel appears sound and well built, overall condition and maintenance very good.
Vessel was attended in dry storage with underwater body and fittings in general very good condition.
Digital images on file.
W/ Triple Axle Trailer
Copper River Boats & Permits LLC
Broker/Owner: Margaret Arvidson
710 Third Street
P.O. Box 1722
Cordova, Alaska 99574
CELL PHONE: (907) 202-0012
Local Cordova Ph: (907) 424-5335 Fax: (888) 847-5332 Toll Free: 1-877-939-2BUY (2289) email Margaret Arvidson At: firstname.lastname@example.org