Steering: Teleflex/ Sea Star hydraulic; plumbed with plastic tubing to hydraulic steering ram, 2-stations
Location: Port side cabin / Port side bow
HYDRAULICS / WASHDOWN PUMPS:
(1) Vickers 20-gpm hydraulic gear pump, dual 5/8” belts driven off starboard water jet unit with 12-volt electromagnetic clutch and 12-gallon aluminum reservoir tank with return filter, mounted port forward engine room
(1) 13-hp air-cooled Yanmar m/n L100V6CA1T1AA diesel engine, mounted port side aft engine compartment. Air-cooled diesel engine drives a Vickers 12-gpm hydraulic pump for backup hydraulics.
Diesel engine has 3-gallon fuel/ day tank for gravity feed welded to main fuel tank.
(1) Pacer hydraulic 2” net wash / seawater wash down pump with UHMW selector valve and 1" wash down hose, pump mounted in the bow compartment with 2” UHMW ball valve.
Number of Tanks: One Construction
Material: Aluminum with baffles
Location: Saddle forward of the engine compartment
Fuel Feed Lines: USCG A-1 ½” neoprene hose
Total Capacity: 270-gallons
Fuel Gauge: Yes
Tank Vents: Yes vented to atmosphere
Fill Connections: P/ S flush w/ threaded caps
Shutoff Valves at Tank: No, top drawn
Filters: Spin-on primary at the engine and remote mounted Racor 500 FG fuel/ water separator filters
Number of Tanks: One
Total Capacity: 30-gallons
Construction Material: Plastic
Location: Starboard aft transom w/ external fill
Pump: Par Max 3.5 12-volt electric pump w/ water filter
Other: (1) 12-volt windshield wiper port side and starboard
Navigation Lights: LED running and anchor lights for class
Deck Lights: (1) 12-volt LED deck light, mounted under cabin lid brow
Search Light: (1) 4" x 21" 12-volt LED spot light bar mounted forward to the power roller
(2) 12-volt LED picking lights mounted forward to the power roller
Diamond Sea Glaze aluminum framed front windows, sliding side windows and watertight aluminum entry door, Ride Seat/ Mariner adjustable pilots seat, Force-10 2-burner LP Gas stove/ oven with LP gas supply bottle mounted under bow hydraulic helm, Espar/ Aitronic D2 diesel cabin heater mounted under starboard settee bench seat with remote monitor starboard aft settee seat; fuel supplied from main fuel tank, Norcold DE 0751BB refrigerator/ freezer 120/12-volt, stainless steel galley sink, Heater Craft engine waste water dual fan cabin heater port side under cabin helm, 12-volt electric marine head with Y-valve, 12-volt lighting.
Aluminum pipe folding mast mounted to cabin lid for lights only, antennas are mounted to the cabin lid
DECK & FISHING GEAR/GROUND TACKLE:
Anchor Rode: 15 Kgs Sea Claw plow anchor w/ 3/8” chain x 35’,200’ of 5/8” Samson anchor line
Other: (1) Custom 31”x 52” aluminum reel driven by a Kinematics/ Twister hydraulic driven gear box with aluminum stand and hydraulic level wind
(1) Webber Marine hydraulic 24” power roller with aluminum fairleads and Pacer power net wash system
(1) 2 ½” aluminum pipe guard to protect the jet units mounted to the transom.
Fire Extinguishers: (2) 1:A / 10:BC/ B:C:I 3lb. ABC Dry chemical in cabin by the helm, port forward work deck
Engine Fire Extinguisher: None
Bilge Alarms: Audiovisual warning at cabin helm, alarm in engine compartment